Microsoft Access 2013 for Windows PC
Instant digital download for Windows PC. Full retail version.
Microsoft Access 2013 lets you create custom apps fast without being a developer. An Access web app is a new type of database that you build in Access 2013. You can then use and share the app with others as a SharePoint app in a web browser. To build an app, you just select the type of data you want to track (contacts, tasks, projects, and so on). Access creates the database structure, complete with views that let you add and edit data.
- Computer and Processor: 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 Bit) /2 GB RAM (64 Bit)
- Hard Disk: 3.0 GB of available disk space
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 with .NET 3.5 or greater
This item does not contain a disc; it is a digital download only. See steps involved below:
- You will receive your product key and download link via email.
- Click on the download link to download the installer.
- Install and enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
- Complete the installation and start the application.
- Activate the product online or through telephone activation.