Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016 for Windows PC
Instant digital download for Windows PC. Full retail version.
If you’re looking to accomplish great things, Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016 propels your work forward. Featuring fresh spins on your favorite productivity tools, you’ll hit the ground running with the familiar but enhanced functionality of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote. Author professional documents, present data in lively and engaging forms, showcase ideas and thoughts in winning formats. All from the comfort of Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016 where you can save and share your output in the cloud – readily available anytime, anywhere for single use or collaboration.
Do you want Outlook included in your Office?
Microsoft Office Home & Business 2016 has Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook on one PC.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86 or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Operating System: Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Hard Disk Space: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Display: 1024x576 resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
- Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that the new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
- Additional Requirements: Non-commercial use. Internet functionality requires Internet connection. Microsoft account required.
This item does not contain a disc; it is a digital download only. See steps involved below:
- You will receive your product key and download link via email.
- Click on the download link to download the installer.
- Install and enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
- Complete the installation and start the application.
- Activate the product online or through telephone activation.